Sunday, April 1, 2007

Six Degrees? More Like a Vancouver Clusterf**k

I guess I've been watching too much Sci-Fi Channel, but it certainly seems like certain actors have pretty much made the rounds of science fiction (or fantasy) shows produced in the last 7 years or so. The top winner, I'd say, is Grace Park, but listed below are some of the more prolific actors and their current and past roles.

Grace Park
Battlestar Galactica (Athena/Boomer/Sharon)
The Dead Zone
Jake 2.0
Dark Angel

Kandyse McClure
Battlestar Galactica (Dualla)
Smallville
Jake 2.0
Dark Angel

Aaron Douglas
Battlestar Galactica (Chief Tyrol)
Smallville
Dark Angel

Nicki Clyne
Battlestar Galactica (Cally)
Dark Angel

Jensen Ackles
Supernatural (Dean Winchester)
Smallville
Dark Angel

Did Battlestar Galactica just import every Dark Angel bit player they could find? I could probably go on, but I think the point is made.

No comments: